- Purchases. By purchasing and paying for a policy via this Website, you warrant you are the authorised holder of the account used for payment and/or have express consent of the authorised account holder to make the relevant purchase and payment.
- Summarised Information. The Website contains statements regarding the terms of the products offered, including details of the benefits available and items not covered by the product. Such statements are generalised in an attempt to give you a summary of the types of products available and not a comprehensive comparison of all terms and conditions of each policy document. Not all products are the same and you should confirm the exact terms of any product that you intend to purchase prior to proceeding. You are responsible for your choice of OSHC insurance and should you have any doubt regarding an OSHC policy, you should seek further advice in order to make a fully informed decision.
- Company Status. We are not a registered health benefits organisation, and do not provide any health-related services. We do not guarantee the ability of the provider to fulfil its obligations to provide the insurance that you may purchase.
- Refunds. Refunds for your purchase can be facilitated from the provider in the following instances:
- If your visa was refused by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (proof from DIAC will be required).
- You have decided to not travel to Australia.
- Where you have inadvertently bought two policies from the same or different providers.
- You have made a mistake in your application.
Where you are entitled to a full refund, we will refund you the full purchase price, less any bank fees that may be charged if we need to send you an international payment. Where you are not entitled to a full refund, we will refund you for the unused portion of your premium, less any bank fees that may be charged if we need to send you an international payment and any minimum cover period or refund processing fee that your provider may charge.