3. Electronic Communication. You agree that Cohort Go can communicate with you electronically either by email or by website notices, or from time to time by phone.
4. Reviews. By submitting content to any Cohort Go review site, you understand and acknowledge that this information is available to the public and as such, is considered a public record and that you are allowing Cohort Go to have a permanent right to use your comments for business purposes including but not limited to internal and external promotions. This could include using, republishing, reproducing, distributing, changing or displaying the comments across Services, Cohort Go promotional material and other websites without restriction from time of submission in perpetuity. Cohort Go may edit and publish edited or partial versions of the review but Cohort Go will never edit your review in such a way as to create misleading impressions of your views. Cohort Go may delete any reviews it deems are inappropriate.
5. Third Party Information. By providing details in relation to third parties to us, you are verifying to Cohort Go that you are authorised by that third party to provide such information.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties. Cohort Go Companies make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, security or timeliness of the content, information or services provided by the Website and disclaim all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties' rights, and fitness for a particular purpose.
7. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify the Cohort Go Companies for any claim made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of this Website or by accepting any of the Services.
12.2 Complaints Policy
The following definitions apply: