Exciting news: Cohort Go is now part of Flywire! Read the press release to learn more.

Affected by COVID-19?

Anyone on a student or temporary working visa that has ended or is ending during the COVID pandemic can apply for the 408 Temporary Activity visa (COVID visa) to extend their stay in Australia. If your students are on the COVID visa, they will need to purchase Overseas Visitor Health Cover (OVHC) to meet their visa requirements. 

All OVHC eligible visas are listed in the table provided including Working Visas, Working Holiday Visas, Visitor Visas and Bridging Visas.

Explore Overseas Visitor Health Cover.

What does OSHC cover?

The COVID-19 outbreak has put public health at the forefront of everyone's minds. For students who have moved far away from family, friends and what is familiar to undertake international study, this can be a particularly uncertain time.

Rest assured, all OSHC policyholders are covered for hospital and medical services including GP visits, pathology tests, PBS prescription medicines and emergency treatment. 

For more specific enquiries, students can contact their insurance provider.

Need additional funds from back home?  

We are here to help you save on international funds transfers for living expenses. If your students are currently studying overseas and now find themselves needing additional funds from back home, we can help ease some of this stress with quick and simple money transfers.

Make a funds transfer.

Get started with Cohort Go today.

Find out how you can GO further.

Get in touch.

Partner with us to manage your essential student services and boost your commissions.

Go Agents.